.

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Belief Statement

PERSONAL MISSION logical argument I am at my best when I am unselfish and positive about what the in store(predicate) brings me. When I am looking forward to benefiting myself and others. I leave try to prevent times when I let the negativity and harsh conditions I have come across in the past scratch me and the ones I disturbance about. When I start losing faith in myself and my Lord. I will enjoy my hold up by finding employment where I can make sure that the environment is safe for the throng.I will find enjoyment in my personal aliveness through providing myself with knowledge and wisdom and enjoying the company of people no matter what the occasion is. I will find opportunities to use my natural talents and gifts such as God-given voluntaryness to give a helping hand to those in need. I can do anything I wane my mind to do. My lifes journey is to travel to a land far a guidance and protect the townspeople from a magical dragon. By defeating it, I will be praised and ca lled Savior. I will forever stay and arrest the land from any potential threats.I will be a person who would be remembered as a loyal friend, faithful husband and a law-abiding citizen. My tribute statement should be about how I lived by putting the ones I love and care about before myself. My charisma and kindness would be appreciated as well. My most important future contribution to others will be to love and care for the ones I love for as long as I live. Always by their side and willing making sure that everyday with me would be a gift. I will stop procrastinating and start works on time and focus in my education so that it can benefit me and bring dowery to my future.Start taking good care of my body and mind by eating, exercising and maintaining good habits. Better decisiveness making and surrounding myself with the right people I will strive to incorporate the following attributes into my life Constant unconditional love, unselfishness and charisma from my mother. I will co nstantly renew myself by counseling on the four dimensions of my life Taking good care of my body, Finding Enlightenment, Having Faith in God, Treating others the way I want to be treated

No comments:

Post a Comment